Today I find every bone in my body fighting anger, albeit a lot of it righteous and justifiable in my mind. I have become involved in a situation at the Bocaira which from whatever side you look at it. If accusations are true then it leaves me wanting to be sick and go out looking for revenge, If accusations are false - they are horrible accusations and my mind wonders how anyone can move on from such things. For my in the middle of this I am finding a new level of strength I never knew I had, and also am in a very freeing place of leaving the situation with God because he is the only one who can bring truth to the many people involved. It doesn't mean I have not shed many tears and stuggled and felt the pain of many of those involved but I think I am finally learning I do have a soft part of my heart that I can't protect all the time and I have to give it over to God.
This week has also been interesting as we have had our water pump stolen, along side this our wells are nearly empty so for a lot of the week our water supply has been very sporadic ironically this week has been the worst week of rain in over a year!
My friend Jenny came for 2 weeks it was so nice having someone here as I passed the year mark of being here, and I got to see my Leopard at Kruger.
Another hi - light was taking a new child into the nursery. His name is Francisco, he is 7 months and the cutest kid I have seen in a while, I think he beats Augustinho who IS also very cute.
So 36 days till I fly home, tonight we have a bar b que, my first all summer. It felt really nice to see around chatting with the girls, like for a few moments I was sitting back in London just enjoying a summers night.
No comments:
Post a Comment