Well they are here today which is excellent. Not only for my stuff which is a small collection compared to the amount of stuff I had for the kids. The customs man was very taken with the 5 shrink wrapped dolls I had packed in my case and asked to see them - so opening then package all the air comes back in and obviously they fill out. When I showed him the dolls he was very ammused by then and counldn't stop laughing! He was even more impressed with the 18 pairs of sunglasses and kept saying how he has 2 small children, so now I am on base with 16 pairs of sunglasses - a small price to pay for not having to open my other suitcase. T.I.M
It is very humid at the moment and apparently there was a massive thunder storm last night on top of the all night prayer vigil - both much to the ammusement of the people here I managed to sleep through. Proves that ear plugs work.
No comments:
Post a Comment