Thursday, 13 August 2009

This ones for the Children

There is a lot to be said about living here - the highs and the lows but today I think goes in the Highs. I am helping look after another dorm at the moment. It has 8 children between 4-8 living in it. They really are a hoot. All with their own little personalities and life stories they make up a merry bunch to take out for an afternoon. 
We headed to a park in the city for a plate of chips and a drink oh and of course a tall climbing frame and swing. They were so happy, socks and shoes came flying off as each got more excited about the days adventure. 
What makes it more funny for me is that the site of a "Grande Barco" (large boat) cause the most screams of delight. If I had know that would be the most exciting thing for them, I would have saved the money and sat them down at the docks. 

No comments: