No Bocaria today as I was the only one signed up really but more importantly Tracey had to go to the hospital in the hope that she today would speak to the Doctor. The Doctor didn’t have time yesterday. They are hoping to take the girl on Monday. So if she comes and Tino gets home next week it’s going to be a very busy week/month.
That left me with an unexpected free morning. I started a water fight with Tracey’s dorm. How much fun was that? It has been so nice going out to the park and 8 voices in unison short Mama Chris. It took them a few days to get their tongues around the difference between saying Mama Tracey and Mama Chris and quite often I think have been called Tracey. They are such a merry bunch and a joy to be around. Last night Vella left with her dorm and seeing Paulito growing and leaving with them was amazing.
Then a little but of time in the Baby House and a nap before Shoprite. I only really wanted to use the internet but no! Tracey came and brought Filishmina and Sina. It was such a riot. Sina sitting in the front row and me in the back making faces at each other. We laughed so much. Bought bananas for the baby house as they only get fruit once a week at the start of the weeks so fruit this late in the week much appreciated. I also got some candy for Tracey and Vela’s dorms.
I thought I would treat myself to some chicken and chips from the chicken palace. Well as a warning to others please don’t go there, not so good!
Joined the kids for dinner tonight. It was fish – head and eyes still all there. I really don’t think I have been as happy to receive help with this meal. The kids were eating it all including the bones!
The plan for tonight is to give the girls cookies along with milk. So Nancy has been away for two months and in that time I found it so hard to get my head around. Milk only happens once a week because it is so expensive. The reception Nancy received was incredible when they saw her arrive with milk.
So tonight was a treat, milk cookies and popcorn. They loved it. Watching Paulito’s drink his was almost heartbreaking. He had obviously really missed getting it and also he knew that the cup was not finished. I think they really touched Nancy. Tonight she told me about one of the girls who had stopped eating because they were teasing her she was fat. You think it’s a western thing but definitely not. Being with the girls has just been amazing.
That left me with an unexpected free morning. I started a water fight with Tracey’s dorm. How much fun was that? It has been so nice going out to the park and 8 voices in unison short Mama Chris. It took them a few days to get their tongues around the difference between saying Mama Tracey and Mama Chris and quite often I think have been called Tracey. They are such a merry bunch and a joy to be around. Last night Vella left with her dorm and seeing Paulito growing and leaving with them was amazing.
Then a little but of time in the Baby House and a nap before Shoprite. I only really wanted to use the internet but no! Tracey came and brought Filishmina and Sina. It was such a riot. Sina sitting in the front row and me in the back making faces at each other. We laughed so much. Bought bananas for the baby house as they only get fruit once a week at the start of the weeks so fruit this late in the week much appreciated. I also got some candy for Tracey and Vela’s dorms.
I thought I would treat myself to some chicken and chips from the chicken palace. Well as a warning to others please don’t go there, not so good!
Joined the kids for dinner tonight. It was fish – head and eyes still all there. I really don’t think I have been as happy to receive help with this meal. The kids were eating it all including the bones!
The plan for tonight is to give the girls cookies along with milk. So Nancy has been away for two months and in that time I found it so hard to get my head around. Milk only happens once a week because it is so expensive. The reception Nancy received was incredible when they saw her arrive with milk.
So tonight was a treat, milk cookies and popcorn. They loved it. Watching Paulito’s drink his was almost heartbreaking. He had obviously really missed getting it and also he knew that the cup was not finished. I think they really touched Nancy. Tonight she told me about one of the girls who had stopped eating because they were teasing her she was fat. You think it’s a western thing but definitely not. Being with the girls has just been amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment