We have a few good worship leaders here but one stands far above the others in this season - Vovote. At the moment he has a real anointing for worship. Each week I stand amazed as I watch God doing a new thing in him as each week as he takes us deeper in worship.
On Thursday we had a real buzz about the church service = we had a great time before the service and at the moment we have a team from SA here who are very gifted. Anyway, we were deep in worship and singing "Open the flood gates of Heaven, let it Rain, let it Rain" and out of no where, unaided and very quietly to begin with the younger girls at the front broke out in Song. Not only song but in perfect English!. Singing " Jesus, you are Holy Holy, send your fire, holy fire". Just out of no where it started really softly and then it grew in volume and the whole place joined in this song from heaven.
I felt I was experiencing a little of what Rolland's Grandfather did in "Visions beyond the Vail". A real moment of heaven touching earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment