Friday, 4 November 2011

The Big 5 and more

Well I have safely crossed back into Moz - my days in SA were amazing. Firstly I have forgotten how much I love Mercy Air, secondly I had forgotten how much I LOVE Kruger. So today started at 4.45am in order to see the Big 5 or should that be the Big 15 as there were 11 Lions! What a sucessful day in Kruger. Today is well over 40 degrees.
Coming back to Moz always takes me time to get used to the stark constrast in my life and the lives of many here. I have loved the days away but I have also loved coming back here.
 
Oh did I mention the fact that last night I slept with a Hyena about 5 metres away from my bed! Good times- and then today the Baboon that stole food from the shop. There are a few of the high lights of the last few days.
 
The one thing I massively miss are the African Sunsets. So from a very hot Africa - good night.
 
 

No comments: