Monday, 7 November 2011

Red Swirl in the Morning

The sky this am at some unearthly hour was amazing. Today I have had the blessing of sorting out a friends stuff which was left behind which I will take back home for her. She kept ribbing me that I was a horder in the last days I can now say that this title has moved onto her - Erin you have been a real blessing today!.
 
Last night I had the spend time with Valentio one of the young men who I built a friendship with on the base. He is just a young man trying to work out life and what he wants from it but the one thing he loves to do its laugh and chat. It's moments like the hour or so we spend together that make me so glad I can come back and visit.

No comments: