As some of you know I have texted re Lucia. As I write she is on her way to the hospital with a variety of problems. I sit here and feel hopeless and useless and the only thing I can do is pray. I have to trust God knows it all. She is only 9 months old and has many things going against her survival.
This is my moment of surrender, where I folded to my knees, where I can do nothing in the human level but in the spiritual realms leave it all with God and trust him and trust for the best outcome for her which only he knows. I know she is a fighter, if she wasn’t she wouldn’t be here today.
Today at the Bocaria we were teaching about the fruit of the spirit being peace, and I have to hold onto that tonight. God was very present there today and it was lovely. Sometime my frustrations here are massive but at other times like this afternoon I see why its all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment