For weeks/months there has been a real issue with the gas in Mozambique. It ran out long before Christmas and getting a tank was impossible, we even looked at bringing them in from South Africa. Well, finally the gas slowly started to come back into circulation just over 2 weeks ago. So hot showers again. Yeah!
That was until this morning…….. I got into the shower to find the water was back to cold! Surely we did not use a whole gas tank in one week. I know I like my showers but really. In fact I was right – we didn’t use it- the gas tank had been stolen! Well the truth is that it was disconnected and sitting the back garden. They had been disturbed last night trying to steal it!
Life here has very few luxuries. Hot water is one!! Now I am going to have to not only pray for the gas to continue but for the tank not to get stolen!! Deep Sigh – This is Africa!
Monday, 26 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment