I went today with a friend and we took 2 of the boys from her house. It’s amazing to be out with 2 boys who don’t complain that all we were doing was shopping. They are just happy to be out seeing the city. Today felt like a day shopping with a friend in London for church events. We started at the cash and carry which was an experience, then headed to the Maputo Mall which is a very western place. Then back to Shoprite. Of course there was lunch in between. Hummmm a burger and chips! The simple things make a girl very happy.
There was also a Graduation from the University so lots of people walking around in gowns and mortar boards and today was extremely hot.
Just in case you have forgotten what I look like as it is 1.5 weeks since I left here is a photo. This is one of the girls from my friend's House. She has been on the centre a few months. Oh and of course a Pato (Duck).
1 comment:
I had forgotten what you looked like, thanks for the reminder! !!!
Post a Comment